This is a list of publications related to the Kids Corona projects as well as to contributions to other studies outside our own platform, for example, through sample collection.
- Insa Pineda I, et al. Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) & COVID-19: Do Caregivers and Children Report the Same?. International Journal of Mental Health & Psychiatry. March 15, 2021.
Jordan I, et al. Transmission of SARS-CoV-2 infection among children in summer schools applying stringent control measures in Barcelona, Spain. Clin Infect Dis. 2021; 12 Mar:ciab227. doi: 10.1093/cid/ciab227.
- Brotons et al. Susceptibility to Sars-COV-2 Infection Among Children And Adults: A Seroprevalence Study of Family Households in the Barcelona Metropolitan Region, Spain. Clinical Infectious Diseases. November 12, 2020. doi: 10.1093/cid/ciaa1721.
- Via et al. COVID-19 Pandemic: Increased risk for psychopathology in Children and Adolescents?. Research Square. November 11, 2020. doi: 10.21203/rs.3.rs-104507/v1.
- Guitart et al. Lung ultrasound findings in pediatric patients with COVID-19. European Journal of Pediatrics. October 22, 2020. doi: 10.1007/s00431-020-03839-6.
- Ríos-Barnés et al. The Spectrum of COVID-19 Disease in Adolescents. Archivos de Bronconeumologia. September 19, 2020. doi: 10.1016/j.arbres.2020.08.016.
- Velasco-Arnaiz et al. Pediatric antimicrobial stewardship in the COVID-19 outbreak. Infection Control & Hospital Epidemiology. June 24, 2020. doi: 10.1017/ice.2020.312.
- Pino et al. Correspondence on: 'Paediatric multisystem inflammatory syndrome temporally associated with SARS-CoV-2 mimicking Kawasaki disease (Kawa-COVID-19): a multicentre cohort' by Pouletty et al. Annals of the Rheumatic Diseases. August 05, 2020. doi: 10.1136/annrheumdis-2020-218538.
- Melé et al. Low impact of SARS-CoV-2 infection among paediatric acute respiratory disease hospitalizations. Journal of Infection. October 21, 2020. doi: 10.1016/j.jinf.2020.10.013.
- Crovetto F, et al. Impact of SARS-CoV-2 Infection on Pregnancy Outcomes: A Population-Based Study. Clin Infect Dis. 2021; 8 Feb:ciab104. doi: 10.1093/cid/ciab104.
- Crovetto et al. Seroprevalence and presentation of SARS-CoV-2 in pregnancy. The Lancet. August 06, 2020. doi: 10.1016/S0140-6736(20)31714-1.
- Calvo et al. Recommendations on the clinical management of the COVID-19 infection by the «new coronavirus» SARS-CoV2. Spanish Paediatric Association working group. Anales de Pediatría (English Edition). April 25, 2020. doi: 10.1016/j.anpede.2020.02.002.
- González Cortés et al. A multicenter national survey of children with SARS-CoV-2 infection admitted to Spanish Pediatric Intensive Care Units. Intensive Care Medicine. June 22, 2020. doi: 10.1007/s00134-020-06146-8.
- Götzinger et al. COVID-19 in children and adolescents in Europe: a multinational, multicentre cohort study. The Lancet Child & Adolescent Health. June 25, 2020. doi: 10.1016/S2352-4642(20)30177-2.
- Moraleda et al. Multi-Inflammatory Syndrome in Children related to SARS-CoV-2 in Spain. Clinical Infectious Diseases. July 25, 2020. doi: 10.1093/cid/ciaa1042.
- Zhang et al. Inborn errors of type I IFN immunity in patients with life-threatening COVID-19. Science. October 23, 2020. doi: 10.1126/science.abd4570.
- Bastard et al. Autoantibodies against type I IFNs in patients with life-threatening COVID-19. Science. October 23, 2020. doi: 10.1126/science.abd4585
- Brueggemann et al. The Invasive Respiratory Infection Surveillance (IRIS) Initiative reveals significant reductions in invasive bacterial infections during the COVID-19 pandemic. medRxiv. November 20, 2020. doi: 10.1101/2020.11.18.20225029